Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Sneak Peek at "Hello Sweetheart!"


I am SO excited!!!  
Months and months on an amazing, joyful, beautiful, 
journey has brought me, my producer Jesse Michael Howard
and my creative collaborators here!
I am so grateful to so many of which none of this would be possible!
This music truly and genuinely comes straight from my heart to yours.
This is more than some musical release to me...
After years of feeling defeated as an artist I have found a reason to sing again.
This time it's different.

This is meant to do something.
It's meant to bring joy to the lonely, the forgotten and the broken.
It's meant to bring to life and honor the 
old fashioned music and musicals I grew up watching.
This is meant to evoke memories in you that you've forgotten.
This is meant to make you smile.
This is meant to make you dance.
This is meant to help you see your many blessings that surround you.
This is meant to set your heart at ease and take it up! up! and away!

Hello Sweetheart...  It's been a while. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment