Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dear Romantics!

HELLO SWEETHEART IS HERE!!! :)

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ON iTUNES!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR THE TITLE TRACK!

Hi my sweet Romantics!

I hope my letter finds you very happy on this lovely Tuesday morning! 

I am so happy to present you with my EP, "Hello Sweetheart"! 

I am SO excited to share my new music with you! I have been working very hard on my EP "Hello Sweetheart" produced/co-written by Jesse Michael Howard, which is officially released TODAY! God has brought so many people into my life through the recording process to help provide some amazing opportunities for me and my music!

I would love your help, sharing my music with your friends and family, by watching, commenting and rating it as well! Every action you can complete will be a great help to me and everyone that poured their hearts into this music with me! :)
You can hear my new EP "Hello Sweetheart" by clicking HERE!
Please rate and comment on my EP, you will see where to do so once you click the link!

You can watch my new music video for my single "Hello Sweetheart" by clicking HERE!
Please "like" the video & comment below the video, you'll see how when you click the link!
Also! Be sure to watch my music video promo by clicking HERE!

Please join me on twitter & facebook to see all my posts concerning music, videos, shows, and more! I will be playing this weekend at West Nashville Farmer's Market at 10am, stop by and see me! 

I am so grateful for you all and blessed to have you supporting me and my music. I hope you enjoy "Hello Sweetheart"! 

Please share Hello Sweetheart with your family and friends as well, so it can reach as many people as possible! 

Thank you all so much!

Love, Katie Ro xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment